Tnooz-Sabre FREE webinar – Top 5 trends emerging in APAC travel landscape
As the pace of growth among OTAs collides with omni-channel distribution strategies in all travel industry sectors, what trends are shaping the Asia-Pacific landscape?
Join this FREE WEBINAR on Wednesday 2 September led by Sabre to learn more about these top five trends in APAC:
- Mobility: especially in China and India
- Expansion: role of big OTAs, China outbound, EMEA inbound
- LCC: Impact of low-cost carriers
- Morphing business models: OTA, metasearch, offline
- Beyond flights: Understanding the mix and content
Panelists for this FREE webinar are:
- Tai Parata, director, online business, Sabre
- Mirza Juddani, CEO & Founder, Skiddoo
- Kevin May, Senior Editor & Moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, CEO & Producer, Tnooz
This free webinar takes place on Wednesday 2 September 2015.
REGISTER FOR FREE.
NB: Image of Singapore airlines travelers via Salil S/Flickr/Creative Commons Licensehttp://www.hotelglobe.net/tnooz-sabre-free-webinar-top-5-trends-emerging-in-apac-travel-landscape/http://www.hotelglobe.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/sabre-logo.jpghttp://www.hotelglobe.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/sabre-logo-150x53.jpgBest Hotels